Peru team in Lima

Peru team in Lima
The whole team

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Packed and Ready

Just a quick note here to say I'm packed and ready.  At least I think I am.  I'm trying hard not to obsess about the clothes I'm bringing (or not).  I've weighed my suitcases and am good to go.

Our plane leaves tomorrow at 10:15am and after making connections in NYC an Atlanta we expect to arrive in Lima at 10:20pm (11:20pm Rochester time - we are leaving Daylight Savings Time a few days earlier than the rest of you).  I'm grateful that the big East Coast October snowstorm was a few days ago and not now.

My plan is to blog to keep you updated.  Other team members will have a chance to write in this blog as well, if they want.  That will also be helpful for us to keep tabs on each other when the 2 teams split up next Sunday and head different directions.

Thanks to all of you who are praying for us!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment